Fandango is a movie app for buying movie tickets that people use around the world. You can use their website or official application, and it is available for both Android and Apple users to purchase movie tickets. Apart from buying tickets from various theaters, you can see the latest movies available in theaters and the upcoming film.
Is your Fandango down, or do you see an error code on the screen? Users often face several problems while using the Fandango application, and Fandango error code 003 is one of the common issues many users face. In this article, we will elaborate on why this problem occurs and what you should do to fix this problem. Let’s move on!
What is Fandango Error Code 003?
Fandango Error Code 003 mainly occurs due to misconfigured system, making your device vulnerable to run smoothly.
Whenever this issue happens, it makes registry errors within your operating system. It can lead to several Windows errors like programs that may stop working correctly, PC lagging, system crashes, etc.
What causes Fandango Error Code 003?
Fandango Error Code 003 is a registry error that mainly occurs when you didn’t uninstall the old program properly and install a new program over it without deleting the old files.
It may also happen due to malicious software like viruses, spyware, and adware with Plumbytes.
How to fix Fandango Error Code 003?
There are many ways you can fix the Fandango error code 003, but every solution is not your solution since you may have a different problem. However, we are almost sure one of them will surely do the job. We are going to mention below some practical solutions, just follow below:
Solution 1 — Use RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is a useful application to solve various internal PC problems. This fixing tool can clean and remove several viruses and malware from your computer to boost computer performance. Also, it has an excellent optimizing tool to improve startup time, delete unwanted files, and clean clutter.
The best thing about using the app is that you don’t need to solve the Fandango error code 003 manually. Instead, it is automatically detected down the issue and solves it itself without your manual instruction (Noted: it can’t solve it if the problem is not in your PC internal).
- First of all, you need to download the RegCure Pro from here and make sure to download it according to the Windows operating system you are using.
- Then, install the program.
- Now, click on the scan button to fix the various misconfigured system.
- Wait until the scan task is fully complete.
- Once it gets fully completed, select the “Fix Errors” option.
- Please wait for a while and allow it to fix the issue automatically.
- Restart your Pc to verify whether all are working properly.
Solution 2 —Use Plumbytes
Plumbytes is an anti-malware useful application that has many beneficial features to protect your computer with special care. This powerful app is easy to use, and its program is simple to understand, even for beginners. It works effectively to detect any viruses, spyware, and malware and delete them from your PC permanently. Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the issue:
- Download the Plumbytes application from here according to the particular operating system.
- After downloading it successfully, please find the file from the download path and install it.
- Please wait for a while to let the application fully get installed and then open it.
- Now select the “Run a Scan” option to scan the whole PC fully.
- After conducting the scan process, select all files and delete everything permanently to fix Fandango error code 003.
Solution 3 —Use built-in System File Checker
If you don’t want to use additional software to deal with this issue, you can use a built-in Windows tool named System File Checker (SFC) System File Checker (SFC). This Windows tool automatically detects several unprotected and damaged files by scanning everything from your computer.
However, make sure your computer system is not thoroughly damaged. If so, you may not entirely run this problem since you need to use the Command Prompt to deal with it.
There are two ways you can do it and check both of them, which are mentioned below:
- Go to the Settings option from your PC
- Tap on the “Update & security” icon
- Select on the “Recovery” option
- Now Restart Now icon to reboot into Recovery Mode
- After that, click Troubleshoot option
- Now, choose the Advanced Options
- Then select the Command Prompt
- Type “SFC /scan now” on the command box with inverted commas
If the first option doesn’t work for your PC, you can try the second option. You will follow the same steps except for commanding a different text.
- First of all, press the Windows key + E to ensure which drive letter the external drive is at.
- Enter this text to the comman box “sfc /scannow /OFFBOOTDIR=d:\ /OFFWINDIR=d:\windows”
Noted: If your external drive is not “d,” choose the particular drive.
Solution 4 — Reset your Windows 10
- Restart your PC by following our solution 3.
- Select the “Troubleshoot” option and choose the “Reset this PC” icon.
- There are two alternatives available.
- Keep my files will install the Windows 10 as a new one, but it will not delete the personal settings and files.
- Remove everything will delete everything including third-party applications, personal settings, and files from your Windows C drive or any particular drive where you have installed Windows 10 earlier.
- Select the “Just remove my files” icon from the option to remove all the files.
- Select the username and type the correct password.
- Choose the Windows version and select the Reset button to initiate the process.
- Stick to the step-by-step guidelines on the screen to finish the procedure.
When all the solutions didn’t work for you, you can choose the final solution to eliminate it. Since it will delete everything permanently, make sure to store your important files on a pen drive or a portable hard disk. Aside from that, you need a Windows 10 installation media to run and install windows 10. If you have chosen “keep my files” at first and it didn’t solve the problem, select the “Remove everything” option. Hopefully, it will help to remove corrupted system files
Which solution worked for you? Isn’t it simple, hassle-free, and easy-going? You don’t need to be an expert to solve the Fandango error code 003 as long as you know the correct process to deal with it. We have talked about several solutions to fix the issue.
Some may succeed in overcoming the issue by following the first solution and some may need to go for the last solution if other solutions didn’t work for them. Make sure to follow the process strictly and avoid skipping any steps.