Have you ever thought of recovering your Instagram account if you forgot your phone number, email address, or password? No worries! In this article, we will show you how to do it without any help from anyone else.
First, you will need to find the email address and password associated with your Instagram account. To do this, go to your profile page on Instagram and click on “Account Settings.” On the next page, under “Your Account Details,” you will see your email address and password.
Now that you have your email address and password, you can start recovering your account. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Instagram account using your email address and password.
2. Click on “Security Questions.” If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address into the “Forgot Password” field and click on ” Reset Password.” If you have never set up a password, click on “Create New Password.”
3. Enter the new password that you have created in the “New Password” field and click on “Update Profile.”
4. Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” Under “General,” select “Uploads.” You will now be able to view all of the photos and videos that you have posted on Instagram using your account. Click on any of these to see the original post, as well as detailed information about the photo or video, such as where it was taken, who was in the photo or video, and when it was posted.
How to Recover Instagram Account Without Email Address
If you have lost your Instagram account password, but still have your email address and phone number associated with it, there are a few steps you can take to attempt to recover your account.:
First, try signing in to your account using your email address. If that doesn’t work, try signing in using your phone number. If that still doesn’t work, you can try resetting your password by clicking on the “Forgot your Password” link on the main Instagram page.
Recover Instagram account if user’s phone is lost or stolen
If you have lost or had your Instagram account stolen, there is a way to recover it without having to provide your phone number or email address.
To do this, you will first need to create a new account on Instagram and then sign in using the new account. Afterward, you will need to reset your password. Once you have Reset your password and are signed in, you will be able to retrieve your original account information by following these steps:
1. Click the “account” tab at the top of the page.
2. Click on the “create an account” button.
3. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields, and click “sign in”.
4. You will now be taken to the main page of Instagram. Click on the profile icon (the three lines in a circle) next to the name of the account that you wish to restore.
5. If you have two or more accounts associated with this user ID, you will see a dropdown menu next to “accounts” with options for logging out of all of them or just this one. Select “this one” and then click the “log out” button.
How to Recover Instagram Account Without Phone Number
If you’ve lost your Instagram account password, or if you just want to reset your account and start over, you can do so without having to contact Instagram support or divulge your phone number or email address.
To recover an Instagram account without a phone number or email address, first, check to see if the account has been deleted. If it has not been deleted, then follow these steps:
- How to Fix No Sound on Instagram Videos 2022
- How to Send Message to All Followers on Instagram
- How to Delete All Instagram Messages At Once
1. Log in to your Instagram account using your laptop or desktop computer. If you’re using a smartphone or tablet, open the Instagram app and sign in using the same login information you use on other websites.
2. If you have more than one Instagram account, click on the “Your Accounts” link in the top left corner of the main screen. This will display all of your active accounts.
3. If the account you’re looking for is not among the list of active accounts, then it’s likely that it’s been deleted. In this case, there’s nothing you can do except wait for Instagram to notify you that the account has been deleted and then create a new password.
Reset forgotten Instagram password
If you have forgotten your password for Instagram, there are a few ways to reset it without needing the original account email and password.
One option is to use the “Forgot Password” feature on the Instagram website. After entering your email address and login information, Instagram will send you a link to create a new password.
You can also try the “Create New Account” feature on the website if you only have your email address. If neither of those methods works, you can try using one of the many third-party tools that allow you to reset passwords without having the original account email and password.
Restore deleted Instagram photos and videos
If you’ve ever deleted an Instagram photo or video, there’s a good chance you don’t have the account password anymore. If that’s the case, you can try to restore your account without the password by following these steps:
1. Log into Instagram on your computer.
2. Click on your profile name in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” click on “Account.”
4. On the “Account Settings” page, scroll down to “Password.” Click on it.
5. Enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields, and click on “Create Password.” You will be prompted to create a new password again if you haven’t used this password before.
6. Click on “OK.” You will now be returned to the “Account Settings” page. Under “Login Details,” click on “Forgot Password?” If you have entered your email address correctly, Instagram will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Enter the new password in the text box provided and click on “Reset Password.” Congratulations! Your account has been restored.
How to Recover Instagram Account Without Phone Number and Email Address
If you have forgotten your Instagram password, or if you have had your account hacked and your password been stolen, there is a way to get back into your account without having to contact Instagram or use your email address and password.
To do this, you will need to use the “Forgot Password” feature on the Instagram website.:
Once you have entered your username and password, you will be asked to confirm them by clicking on the “I’m sure!” button. After doing this, your account will be restored and all of your posts and comments will be restored as well.