Instagram is a great social media platform for sharing pictures and videos with your friends and followers. However, if you ever find that someone has blocked you on Instagram, it can be frustrating to not be able to see their posts. In this article, we’ll show you how to view a blocked Instagram account so that you can continue to communicate with that person.
How to View Blocked Instagram Account
If you’ve been blocked on Instagram, there are a few ways to get around it.
Here’s how to view your blocked account:
1. Sign in to your Instagram account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main page. (This will show you your profile and posts).
3. Under “Blocked Users,” click on the “View Blocked User” link next to the person you want to unblock.
4. You’ll be taken to a page where you can confirm that you want to unblock the user. Once they’ve verified their identity, they’ll be unblocked from your Instagram account and able to see all of your posts again.
How to Unblock an Instagram Account
There are a few ways you can unblock an Instagram account if it’s blocked by a person or company.
Option 1: Use a Third-Party Tool
One option is to use a third-party tool. This would involve contacting the Instagram account’s owner and requesting that they unblock the account.
Option 2: Use a VPN
Another option is to use a VPN. This would allow you to bypass the Instagram account block and view the content.
Option 3: Contact Instagram Support
The third option is to contact Instagram support. This would involve submitting a support ticket and explaining why you need to unblock the account.
View a Blocked Instagram Account (Private Profiles)
If you’ve been blocked on Instagram, there’s a chance you can still see some of the account’s posts. Here’s how to view a blocked Instagram account in private:
1. Open Instagram on your phone or computer.
2. If you’re blocked, you’ll see a message that reads “This account is unavailable.”
3. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open your profile settings.
- How to Fix No Sound on Instagram Videos 2022
- How to Hide Someone on Instagram Without Blocking
- How to See Who Shared Your Instagram Post 2022
4. Under “Privacy,” tap “Blocked Users.”
5. If you’ve been blocked by someone with an Instagram account, your profile will show as “Blocked.” You won’t be able to see any posts or photos from their account.
6. If you’re not blocked and want to view someone’s entire profile, tap the three lines in the top left corner of their profile and then select “View All Posts.”
Ask a Mutual Friend
If you can’t see your Instagram account, there are a few things you can do to try and get access.
1. Ask a mutual friend if they can help you access your account.
2. Sign out of your account and then sign back in.
3. Try resetting your password.
Create a Fake Profile
If you want to view someone’s Instagram account that is blocked on your device, you can create a fake profile. This will allow you to see the person’s posts and photos, but the account will be marked as fake.
Ways to View a Blocked Instagram Account Media
If you find yourself unable to access your Instagram account, there are a few ways you can view it.
The first way is to sign in using another device or account. If you sign in this way and have the original password, you will be able to see all of your posts and followers.
Another way is to view your Instagram account if someone has blocked you. To do this, go to the Instagram app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner (this will open up a menu). Scroll down and tap on “Blocked Accounts.” You will then be able to see all of the accounts that have been blocked for you. From here, you can unblock any of them by tapping on the blue icon next to it.
Use Your Mutual Friend’s Account
If you’ve been blocked on Instagram, there are a few ways to get around it. One way is to use your mutual friend’s account to unblock each other. To do this, go to their profile and hit the three lines in the top left corner. Then, hit the “Blocked Users” button and select your friend from the list. They will then be able to unblock you. Another way is to contact Instagram directly. You can find their contact info on their website under the “Help” tab. Once you have reached out, they should be able to unblock you within 24 hours.
Use Other Social Media Accounts of This User
If you want to view a blocked Instagram account, you can use other social media account that the user is affiliated with. For example, if the user is a musician and you want to view their Twitter account, you can do so by following the link in their bio or on their website.
Install Qoob Stories
Installing Qoob Stories on your device lets you view Instagram that’s been blocked by someone. Open the app and sign in with your Instagram account. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. At the bottom of the new screen, tap “View Blocked Accounts.” Tap on the account you want to view. You’ll now see all public posts from that account, as well as any shared stories.